Hepatitis C Do Not Be Affraid

Do not let Hepatitis C get you down! You need to get a good support system around you! You need your family and friends. You need to also reach out to a local suport group and if there isn't one in your area start one. That is what I did 6 years ago and we started with just two people but once the word got out we grew like crazy.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Still here

Well I have been out of commission since last Wednesday. I had my left knee completely replaced. So I have been out of it for the most part. I have put a call into my daughters liver doctor to see about the starting of a website with live chat for the children of Indiana who have Hepatitis C started. I really feel like starting this for children with this disease and I also still am in the thinking and starting a website with live chat for those children with parents with Hepatitis C started too. I really need idea's if anyone has them. I also need a big prayer for these idea's also. I need the right website owner to say yes we will allow you to start two sites free. And really it could be the same site with two different links on it. I am kinda stuck as to who to contact to fulfil these needs. I am sure it can happen and I am sure there is so many kids out there that need these sites to be there for them. I will just have to start by calling sites to see if they will fulfil our needs. So wish me luck. With your faith I am sure it can happen. Everyone have a wonderful day.
Christie
March 2, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment