Hepatitis C Do Not Be Affraid

Do not let Hepatitis C get you down! You need to get a good support system around you! You need your family and friends. You need to also reach out to a local suport group and if there isn't one in your area start one. That is what I did 6 years ago and we started with just two people but once the word got out we grew like crazy.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Well I am here with a heavy heart today!

Today I started two new pages on here that really pulled at my heart when I was writing them down. I live the life everyday. But to put them down on paper for all to see was really hard. I love my girls and I really think them being able to reach out in their own way about their own feelings will be good. They both need it. Don't get me wrong I am here for them daily no matter what the day brings. But them having an escape to tell their feelings is got to be good. And I am sure that there is alot of other children out there that need them too. So to all that read this for you to help me get the website out would be really appreciate. Thank you so very much. The only way this site will get going is by word of mouth. and I need lots of that. Please help me reach the young out there needing someone to talk to.
Well enough for now. My knee is killing me since my knee surgery and I am going to go to sleep. I will write more tomorrow. And work on getting the site out myself. Everyone have a great night!
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment