Hepatitis C Do Not Be Affraid

Do not let Hepatitis C get you down! You need to get a good support system around you! You need your family and friends. You need to also reach out to a local suport group and if there isn't one in your area start one. That is what I did 6 years ago and we started with just two people but once the word got out we grew like crazy.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Goodmorning all!

I hope everyone has woke up with a positive feeling in their hearts knowing that we will beat Hepatitis C. If we all believe it it can happen. I know and feel in my heart that I will do all I can do to find a cure for Hepatitis C so I can cure my daughter. She is only 12 and has now been through treatment twice. She is now one year out and is non-detected. Thank God!!! She has really had it tough going through the treatment twice. She still shows some days that she feels some of the problems that can affect some of us daily and or just once in a while. I really got more and more determined to find a cure for her. Having to give her a shot weekly for a year. Wow that was tough. After going through treatment twice myself made it even harder. Knowing how bad it made me feel.  It took all I had to give her those shots. And then the pills all week long. She did really well  I must say. She did way better then I did and then some in my group. She would get her shots on Friday night and on most Monday's she was ready to go to school. I think her love for school alone helped her a great deal. And I think school helped her keep her busy and her mind off the treatment. What made me think of this this morning I don't know. I guess it was finding out that she was non-detected for a little over a year now. And the dream I had last night knowing there is a cure out there real soon for this. i just feel it. I will never give up trying to find this cure. I may not be that smart when it comes to chemical stuff. But I am one determined momma!!!!!!!! Anyway I am off today to get donations for our Open Open House we are have in April. So wish me luck. Everyone have a wonderful day!
Much Love, Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment