Hepatitis C Do Not Be Affraid

Do not let Hepatitis C get you down! You need to get a good support system around you! You need your family and friends. You need to also reach out to a local suport group and if there isn't one in your area start one. That is what I did 6 years ago and we started with just two people but once the word got out we grew like crazy.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Afternoon. Hepatitis really on my mind.

Well it's Sunday after church and I was touched by Hepatitis C by all sides. Wow God is good. There was a gentleman there who's wife passed away with Hepatitis C. There was a man there with Hepatitis C who has even gone through a Liver transplant. And there was me who finally was able to wobble my way back to church on my knee. God is so good the man who just had the Liver transplant has not been to church in a while and I haven't either and bam just like that God got us up with the strength to be there. I feel so blessed to have been diagnosed with Hepatitis C and to have started the support group and the other event's I have done in hopes to bring awareness out to my community. I know God has done so much to me when I look at the people I have meet since the day I was diagnosed. I have meet some of the greatest people in the world with the truest hearts you ever would want to meet. I have opened the eyes about Hepatitis C I have meet folks who had never even heard the word Hepatitis C and I have brought the word Hepatitis C to some who have just plain oh ran from me in fear. That makes so sad when I run into those kind of people. Now I know some just run from fear of the unknown and then there is those who label it with a cooty factor. Then there is some who run just because they have a closed heart that just doesn't care. I have had personally a person run because they just didn't care to find out anything about it and what do you know bam they called me wanting to know more information about it because they were diagnosed. God has a way of working with people I just know it. I immediately opened my arms 210% with support because I was put here to be there for anyone with Hepatitis C. That is my calling inlife. And I love it. Through the good and bad. I know there is so many more who may read all this and think why would anyone even care to learn about something, labeled as a drug disease at times, that they never have to worry about. but those of you who feel that way please watch it you or someone you love or know may be the next one diagnosied. I hope not for your sack but ir can happen to anyone. And I pray that there is some of you out there who will read this whole blogsite and have a stigma on it. Those of you please open your heart too because 1 in 10 people will know someone who has this disease and that is alot. They do not need you to stigmatise it they need you to take a moment to step back and say okay I am here and I want to care and help you. And then those of you out there who have this disease I hope and pray this blogsite will help you alot in many different ways. Even if it's just reading the blogs I post and or the blogs my children post(once I get that part straighten out so they can have their page and own blog stuff) I pray I touch your hearts with care and love from Hepper to another. Okay I will close for now. Hope all of you enjoy the rest of your Sunday and get the rest you need to get back at the work week and do it again.
Much Love,
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment